Creating better Workspaces with Sound Masking Systems
Open plan workspaces are the new normal. Whether considering co-working spaces, large corporate environments, or even offices within the Federal Government at any level, open plan designs foster collaboration and openness that can improve morale and productivity.
However, without addressing sound masking frequency, these open plan environments can become counterproductive or even dangerous from a privacy standpoint.
Dynamix can design sound masking systems in conjunction with a new build-out, working closely with architects and construction teams to ensure that the key principles of acoustic design are followed. For existing workspaces where noise has become an issue and where the privacy of speech has been compromised, Dynamix will design efficient solutions that can be retrofitted to the environment. We work with leading industry suppliers to integrate solutions including Cambridge Sound management.
Sound masking systems offer significant benefits for organizations of all sizes:
- In shared spaces, speech privacy is maintained.
- Confidentiality breaches are avoided in co-working spaces.
- Comfort is improved with a reduction in distracting ambient noise.
- Productivity and morale are boosted.
- Facility owners and property managers benefit from improved tenant satisfaction.
- All of the benefits of open plan workspaces are enjoyed without the downsides of noise or a lack of privacy.
The applications are vast and sound masking systems are used in a diverse range of industries. From corporate to healthcare, government, law, technology, hospitality, financial services, insurance, and education, sound masking systems create more appealing and comfortable interior spaces. The Federal Government can make extensive use of acoustically engineered spaces for secure facilities, courtrooms, and other official locations where privacy may be necessary or even legally required.